04 Jun 5 Museums in London that are a must for all travelers
The cultural London brings travelers many opportunities to enjoy the British capital as here you will find the main museums of all the country. Now we are going to introduce you some of the best:
1. British Museum: this museum was built for all those who love museus as it is a real knowledge place. It is one of the oldest one in the world and, forget about visiting all the collection in just one day as it is huge. With more than eight million art works that will show you the continent history and culture, you will have to decide where to start. Nowadays this museum is visited by more than five million tourists each year, something that makes this museum the most visited one in the world after the Louvre one in Paris and the Metropolin Museum.
2. National Gallery: this museum is located in the north part of Trafalgar Square and it represents one of the most important art museums of all London. The National Gallery is designed for art lovers. Inside its walls you will be able to admire works from year 1250 to 1900. It also owns a luxury collection with more than 2300 paints of important artists like Miquelangello, Rembrand, Tizziano and Van Gogh.
3. Imperial War Museum: this known museum has a clear objective: the war conflicts during the history. It was inaugurated in 1920 and it is an interesting place to visit if you are interested in the consecuences of the war and the armaments used because you will be able to see the atomic bomb housing or even tanks and military planes.
4. Madame Tussauds: it opened in 1884 and it is one of the most recognised museums for the famous wax dolls. The quality of the details made it one of the most important places to visit in London during the end of the 19th century. You will be able to visit royals, cultural or even sport people.
5. Natural History Museum: dedicated for all those who are natural, botanic and paleontology lovers, all the expositions inside are about Earth and its evolution. You will find more than 70 million species of the natural world. It was buit between 1873-1880 and it is famous for its squeleton, fossils or plant collections.