06 Jun A list of the jewels you will find in Kuala Lumpur
The Malaysian capital is one of the emerging destinations for travellers, moreover since it has many connections for all type of budgets. Here is the where the Klang River and the Gombak river converge, showing a stunning landscape in the city. The Malaysian country is easy to visit and you will immediately fall in love with it.
8 unique places you must visit in Kuala Lumpur
1. Makam Pahlawan Temple: if you want to discover this beautiful place, you just have to arrive to Kuala Lumpur as it is one of its main attractions. As if it was an origami manufactured, this temple is a mausoleum built between 1963 and 1965.
2. Sri Mahamariamman Temple: it is one of the tourists loved one because of the beauty it shows. This Indian temple is dated from the latest years of the 19th century and it is one of the most visited spots in the city.
3. China Town: this suburb in Kuala Lumpur is where almost all the Chinese inhabitants live. It is a place where you can imagine being in other part of the world and that’s why you will find it incredible.
4. Petronas Towers: of course, now we are talking about the best known attractions in the city and one of the main reasons why travellers arrive here. It is the most visited place in the whole Kuala Lumpur.
5. Bukit Bintang: it is the commercial area and where you can enjoy just by shopping. There are no visitors that forget their visit to this part of the city as you will be able to find the best shops of this capital.
6. Islamic Arts Museum: it is incredible since the very first moment you put your feet inside the building. You will be able to find the ancient arts of this Southeast part of the world.
7. National Mosque of Malaysia: the Malaysian mosque is one of those interesting places that travellers know because of the many photos they might have seen during the planning of the trip. Although this one is really modern to call it classical, it is one of the country’s best known ones.
8. Thean Hou Temple: this Buddhist temple was finished by the 1989 year and, since then, it is the most visited one in the whole country. The main door is a simulation of the pagodas entry in the Forbidden City. There are thousands of travellers that opt to travel to this place because of the atmosphere you will feel here.