21 Aug The most luxury ships in the world
The cruiser ships have always been fascinating for the travelers, so they have become an alternative to travel. But, which cruise should we choose among all? Here we propose some useful ideas.
Cruises that we love
1. Azamara Club Cruises: This company is specialized in river cruises. Azamara has a superior five stars category with wide rooms and personalized entertainment, which is a point well valuated by travelers of grand class.
2. Cunard Line: It has been more than a hundred years since the boat Queen Mary was bounced. The Queen Mary II is the only cruise with a decoration inspired on classic ships. Travelers choose it every year because of that.
3. Crystal Cruises: These ships are among the most resistant that you will find, and they go through the Norwegian fiords and the Baltic Sea. These cruises are of great beauty. The ships have big sizes and can accommodate hundreds of people.
4. Oceania Cruises: These cruises offer luxury ships on the South Pacific Sea. Travelers will find an exceptional gastronomy, and the etiquette that distinguishes this Company of luxury cruises.
5. Paul Gaugin Cruises: This Company offers luxury cruises in Haiti, inspired on the pictures by the painter in Haiti, and also in the Fiji islands, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
6. Windstar: These cruises have an advantage because they are big sailboats that can accommodate from 50 to 100 people, and they sail over places of interest. This big ships offer all sort of luxury services on board with a staff specialized in personalize every detail for the travelers.
7. Silversea: Although there are some organized trips offered, they are specialized on the organization of personalized cruises where travelers can choose their own trip.
8. Seabourn: If you want to go around the world by sea, Seabourn is the option. It is modern shipping with electronics.
9. Regent Seven Seas Cruises: This Company is special for business travels and other trips.